Friday, October 12, 2007

Bastards!

It's Friday at 2:30pm and I finally get the crap off my desk that needed to be done before I head out for a week of vacation. Woohoo.! First thing on the agenda: pick up my new 50W amp at the guitar store so I can rock out with my cock out. I'm pumped. It's a 50W Traynor all-tube amp:
http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod4051.htm

I walk in and ask for the guy I dealt with yesterday. He tells me they rented the amp I had put on layaway ...

wtf.

x'squeeze me. "Rented? Until when ?" "There was a mistake. ". "Euh dude, I'm on vacation all of next week and I need my friggin amp". "Sorry we can rent you a Marshall Stack for free, I'm so sorry" ...

Anyways, I ended getting the 40W model lower on the totem pole than the one I wanted. I didn't want to get the one above it (80W) because I'd end up buying it. That's the bad news ... the good news: that 40W amp friggin rocks! I'm still getting the 50W though. Apparently they'll get my amp by the end of next week.

I just have to figure how I can kick out the wife and kids so I can crank it and break some windows ...

No comments: